- This session focus on ALL MUSIC GRADES AND ALL SOLO INSTRUMENTS.
- Entrants ARE NOT REQUIRED TO INCLUDE A COPY OF THEIR MUSIC WITH THE ENTRY FORM, BUT ARE REMINDED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR MUSIC TO THE ADJUDICATOR SECRETARY ON THE DAY OF PERFORMANCE. This copy may not be returned
- Candidates to provide their own instruments (other than piano).
- Candidates to provide their own accompanists (if necessary).
- Maximum time limit per piece: 8 minutes
- Choice of work: Own choice. Composers for this period are limited to: C.P.E .Bach, Haydn, Clementi, Kuhlau, Mozart,
Beethoven or any of their contemporaries.
THREE (3) pieces may be submitted per instrument but candidates are reminded that it should be done on two separate entry forms and the appropriate entry fees should accompany the entry forms. A candidate may perform more than once in this session but is should be on different instruments. Thus candidate (x) may enter two pieces for piano, two pieces for violin, two pieces for flute etc. .NOTE: THE SAME PIECES ENTERED FOR THIS SESSION CANNOT BE ENTERED AGAIN FOR THE COMPETITIVE SESSION