- All entries must be the original work of the candidate. We have seen some excellent work in 2017.
- A maximum of ten (20) entries per candidate are allowed and each entry must have a separate entry form accompanied by the appropriate fee.
- Prints should be mounted and should NOT BE smaller than 20 x 25cm or larger than 40 x 50cm.
- Prints should be clearly labelled on the back with the name and surname of the candidate, title of the photo, age of candidate, grade and name of the school.
- All work not complying with the above specifications will not be entered for adjudication.
- There are many types of photography: underwater, astrophotography, landscape photography, photography through a telescope, panoramic, creative, colour, nature etc. Candidates are free of choice.
- Closing date for all entries in this category is on 24 JUNE 2019.
There are three (3) classes into which candidates may enter:
BLACK AND WHITE PRINTS (Candidates can submit 10 prints)
R1.1 Grade 1 R1.7 Grade 7
R1.2 Grade 2 R1.8 Grade 8
R1.3 Grade 3 R1.9 Grade 9
R1.4 Grade 4 R1.10 Grade 10
R1.5 Grade 5 R1.11 Grade 11
R1.6 Grade 6 R1.12 Grade 12
COLOUR PRINTS (Candidates can submit 10 prints)
R2.1 Grade 1 R2.7 Grade 7
R2.2 Grade 2 R2.8 Grade 8
R2.3 Grade 3 R2.9 Grade 9
R2.4 Grade 4 R2.10 Grade 10
R2.5 Grade 5 R2.11 Grade 11
R2.6 Grade 6 R2.12 Grade 12
(Pictures taken with your cell phone, which may either be in colour or in black or white) – Candidates can submit 10 colour and 10 black & white prints in this session.
R3.1 Grade 1 R3.7 Grade 7
R3.2 Grade 2 R3.8 Grade 8
R3.3 Grade 3 R3.9 Grade 9
R3.4 Grade 4 R3.10 Grade 10
R3.5 Grade 5 R3.11 Grade 11
R3.6 Grade 6 R3.12 Grade 12