TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DATE & VENUE
SATURDAY 17TH AUGUST 2019 STARTING AT 9 AM
KIRKWOOD HIGH SCHOOL (L.M. DORFLING SCHOOL HALL)
- CONTACT DETAILS
Contact Person : Shaun Joubert
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : 0732351685
Fax Number : 041 – 9926469
Cell Number : 0732351685
CLOSING DATE: NOON on Monday 17th June 2019
- This is
also the final day for payments of entry fees for all competitors.
- There will be a R20.00 penalty for late entries and for any changes made to Draw Sheets on the day of the Tournament.
- One official per club must ensure the correctness of the entries.
- All completed forms with the relevant attached documentation must be e-mailed to: email@example.com on or before Monday 17th June 2019
- FEES & BANKING DETAILS
- Entry Fees: R140.00 for both Kata & Kumite
- Each Club to please make a once-off payment.
- A copy thereof must also be attached to the Official entry form.
- Door Entry Fees for Spectators: R10.00 per person
It is the responsibility of each Instructor to bring the following conditions to the attention of the Competitors.
Each Competitor / Guardian must sign this form, and all forms are to be kept by the Instructor.
I hereby acknowledge that there are possible risks for bodily injury involved in competing in the Tournament.
I hereby waive and release any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damages, cost expenses, either known or unknown, now existing or arising in the future, that may have whatever kind or nature against any member, tournament organizer, team manager, referee, coach, or anyone else involved in any way with the organizing of this Tournament.